Veebit’s Cookies Policy
Cookies are small pieces of data that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or application.
We use them to:
- Remember information about you, so you don’t have to give it to us again. And again. And again.
- Keep you signed in, even on different devices
- Help us understand how people are using our services, so we can make them better
- Help us personalize Veebit to you by remembering your preferences and settings.
- To find out if our emails have been read and if you find them useful
- You can change your Veebit cookie settings at any time. And you can find out how to stop your browser tracking your info here.
There are different types of cookies:
These cookies are set by the website you’re visiting. And only that website can read them.
These cookies only last as long as your online session, and disappear from your computer or device when you close your browser (like Internet Explorer or Safari).
These cookies stay on your computer or device after your browser has been closed and last for a time specified in the cookie. We use persistent cookies when we need to know who you are for more than one browsing session. For example, we use them to remember your preferences for the next time you visit.
These help us understand how people are Veebit, so we can make it better. And they let us try out different ideas. We sometimes get other companies to analyse how people are using Veebit online. These companies might set their own performance cookies. Some examples of how we use these cookies are:
- Collecting information on which web pages visitors go to most often so we can improve our online services
- Making sure that the website is working properly and fixing any errors
- Testing designs to help improve the look and feel of the website
What types of personal information does Veebit collect from me?
We’ll give details about why we need your personal information and how we’ll use it before you begin, unless it’s obvious.
a. Information that you give us
We might ask for your name and contact details, your date of birth or personal details, depending on what you’re doing. At no time will your personal information be shared unless you choose to share it.
b. Device information
Devices are lots of things like:
- your computer
- your mobile
- your TV
- your tablet
- your voice-enabled device
We automatically collect some technical information from these devices and web browsers even when you’re not signed in to Veebit. This technical information might include:
- IP (internet protocol) address
- device ID
- app ID
- vendor ID
In any case of received marketing emails from Veebit, either based on the legitimate interest of Veebit or based on your consent, you as a data subject always have the right to withdraw from your consent and/or to unsubscribe from our marketing emails at any time. You may “opt out” of receiving marketing or promotional materials by following the instructions in our marketing emails or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate your choice.